The Iloilo Business Park will adopt a concept of a mixed use master-planned community in a 54.5-hectare property in old airport site, Mandurriao, Iloilo City.
It will host BPO offices, hotels, a convention center, commercial and retail centers, skills training center, recreational facilities and a transportation hub, all at the heart of the new growth center in the Visayas.
- 54.5 hectares total land area, the largest IT park yet of publicly-listed Megaworld Corp.
- P18-B investment by Megaworld over the next 10 years
- P2.5-B initial investment over the next two years to develop the road network
- Expected to create 24,000 BPO seats, 200,000 square meters of commercial space, and around 35,000 jobs.
- A six-lane highway will serve as the main artery running through the entire length of the property
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)-certified (IT) park in January 2010. BPO locators will be entitled to income tax holidays, duty-free…
View original post 173 more words