Sta. Barbara Heights Township in Central Iloilo will rise as the City of the Future!
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc intends to make it the Central Business District of Iloilo because of its proximity to the Iloilo Airport, seen to host international flights soon.
The property is located in the quiet suburb. Jetsetters will appreciate its proximity to the new international airport.
Sta. Barbara is now the hottest location for commercial and tourism sectors with the coming of international flights.
It is the single remaining elevated open parcel of rolling terrain that is closest to Iloilo City, a sanctuary to come home to, away from the bustling city but near enough for convenience.
Located right beside the Iloilo Golf & Country Club at Brgy. Inangayan, Sta. Barbara Heights is a private and exclusive address made up of choice lots and prime amenities for the privileged few.
- 5-minute proximity to the New Iloilo Airport
- Flood-free! – Santa Barbara Heights is literally located on high ground
- 15-minutes proximity to other heritage attractions in Santa Barbara such as the historical Santa Barbara Church and Convent (a national landmark as declared by the National Historical Institute.
- Natural lake – a nice setting for quality bonding with family, friends, or with nature.
- Nice view of the Iloilo Golf Course and Country Club – the oldest existing golf course in the Philippines considered as one of the country’s finest. Aside from its proximity to an excellent golf course, they also have plans of building a new golf course inside the property.
- Complete underground electrical and drainage system.
- Natural Terrain of the property
Multi-purpose Clubhouse ( with open basketball court, tennis court, swimming pool)
- Children’s park and playground
Wide concrete roads (18 meter wide entrance road – 15 meter wide main road – 10-12 meter wide inner roads)
Shade trees and mercury lamps along the road
24 Hour security service supervised by the homeowners association
Proposed own Golf Course
Proposed own IT Park
- Multi-Use Development
*Residential (mixed densities) / *Commercial (town center) / *Office (BPO) / *Recreation / *Health Care / *Educational / *Transportation
- Self-Sustaining Community